Talking of calendar, people often use it to organize their plans and note their important events such as birthdays. So, if you want to find an Android app to remind of your beloved person’s birthday, Google Calendar could be seen as one of the best picks. With the cool interface with eye-catching graphics and smart functions, I assure that this service won’t let you down. If you still don’t know how to add birthdays on Google Calendar, my post may help you somewhat. In today’article, I will give you the instructions to add birthdays on Google Calendar. Now, let’s get started!
HOW TO ADD BIRTHDAYS TO GOOGLE CALENDAR?
In the past, you are able to add birthday from Facebook to Google Calendar. However, this function is no longer supported. To add birthdays on Google Calendar, you get two choices:
- Add birthday via Google Contact.
- Create an event on Google Calendar.
Now, let’s move to the instructions part.
Add birthday via Google Contact
Since Google Calendar automatically updates the birthday information from Google Contact, setting up a birthday on Google Contact will help you create a birthday event on Google Calendar.
Here is the step-to-step guide:
1. Access your Google Contact app on your device
2. Tap the icon Blue Plus to create a new contact, or tap a contact you want to add birthday and select Edit contact
3. It all leads to the settings interface. Tap More fields to see more settings section
4. Scroll down and edit the section Date to add birthday
5. After that, tap the button Save in the top-right corner
Create an event on Google Calendar
You can also create a birthday event on Google Calendar by the following instructions.
1. Open Google Calendar on your device
2. Choose the month which has your event and then select the day you want to set your event. For example, I choose June 20th
Then, tap to that day one again to start creating your event.
3. Add your event’s title by tapping Add title and typing your event’s title
4. Set the start time and stop time for your event. If it lasts all day, click All day button
5. You can invite other people to your event by selecting Add people. This is a very interesting function of Google Calendar. Besides, you can enter your location, turn on notification and create a description for your event
6. Tap the Save button on the top right corner to finish creating a birthday event on Google Calendar
So far, I have shown you the instructions to add birthdays on Google Calendar. Hopefully, with my sharing, you can easily create and manage the birthday events. If you want to know more about Google Calendar tips, don’t forget to check out more posts on my blog. Also, if you find my post helpful, remember to like and share it with other people. Thanks for reading and supporting.