Google Calendar is a timetable program developed by Google company. Since the first launch in 2006, this service has hit more than 1 billion downloads and reached billions of users around the world. It’s no doubt that Google Calendar is becoming one of the most important tools on your Android device. If you’re an active user of this service, backing up Google Calendar is way more essential than you thought. Therefore, in today’s post, I will give you instructions on how to back up Google Calendar.
Now, let’s get started.
HOW TO TURN ON CALENDAR SYNC ON ANDROID DEVICE?
If you signed in your Google account on your device, you can turn on Sync Calendar by this detailed guide:
1. Open Settings on your device
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts
3. Choose an account you want to turn on Calendar Sync
4. You’ll see a list of syncing item, tap Calendar to turn on syncing process
If you still question about how often does Google Calendar sync? Well, the syncing process may last up to 12 hours. Therefore, if you want to quickly make a backup for your calendars, the next tutorial may help you.
HOW TO BACK UP GOOGLE CALENDAR?
On this platform. you can export events from all calendars or export events from one calendar to your devices. The exported file will be saved as a ZIP file. You can transfer this file to your Google Drive or other file storage services.
Note: Export feature isn’t available in the app version. So, you need to access Google Calendar via a web browser on your device. Besides, don’t forget to turn on landscape screen and pinch screen to perform this function easily.
Export events from all calendars
1. On a web browser on your device, access Google Calendar
2. Tap the Gear icon and choose Settings
3. Scroll down and tap Import & export
4. Then, scroll down and tap Export
Export events from a calendar
1. Open the app on a web browser on your Android phone/tablet
2. Choose a calendar you want to export event and tap the More (3 dots) icon near that calendar
5. Then, tap Settings and sharing
Tap Settings and sharing
6. After that, choose Import & Export then scroll down and tap Export calendar
So far, I have shown you how to turn on Calendar sync and how to export events on Google Calendar. Hopefully, my sharing will give you more information about this app. If you have any questions about this service, leave it in the comments below or contact me for more details. Also, if you want to know more about this service don’t forget to read the next articles about Google Calendar tips and tricks.
If you find this article helpful, remember to press like and share it with others. Thanks for reading and supporting.