Dropbox is the cloud-storage provider available on Android, iOS, Linux, Windows and web browsers. With millions of active users, this service is currently one of the most grossing apps on Google Play store. Using Dropbox, you are able to store files with a high level of security, easily manage files and folders and sync data with high speed. To get more storage space, you can upgrade to Dropbox Plus, Professional or Dropbox team just by some easy steps. However, if you accidentally subscribe Dropbox subscription and want to remove this feature, this post is absolutely for you. In today’s article, I will show you how to cancel Dropbox Plus and cancel other Dropbox subscription. Now, let’s get started.
WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU CANCEL DROPBOX SUBSCRIPTION
If you cancel Dropbox Plus/Professional
When you cancel your Dropbox subscription/trial or your subscription gets expires, your account will return to the Basic (free) version. Besides, you are still able to access all your files/folders and access. What’s more, Dropbox system keeps your deleted files in 30 days, but it will stop the syncing process if your account runs out of storage quota.
If you unsubscribe Dropbox Business
After canceling Business premium version, you’ll see that:
- All your team accounts will be converted into Dropbox Basic version.
- Only the admin can access to team files and shared folders.
- Dropbox system still keeps your deleted files in 30 days.
- Dropbox will stop syncing your data when your account runs out of storage space.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE DROPBOX ON ANDROID
You should keep in mind that uninstalling Dropbox app or deleting your account can not cancel Dropbox subscription. So, you’d better choose the right way to do it.
Here are some methods to unsubscribe this app:
- Via Google Play store
- Via Dropbox app
Now, let’s get move to the tutorial part.
Cancel Dropbox subscription via Google Play store
Unsubscribe via CH Play account
1. Access your Google Play account which you used to subscribe your Dropbox account
2. Tap the Menu icon to open settings section. Then, click Subscriptions
3. Choose the subscription you want to remove
4. Select Cancel subscription
5. After that, tap Ok option in the pop-up box to confirm that you want to unsubscribe
Unsubscribe via Dropbox app on Google Play
If your Subscription list is disorganized, you can easily unsubscribe this service by these following steps:
1. Open CH Play by your account which you used to subscribe your Dropbox account and find app Dropbox
2. Tap MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS
3. Select MANAGE -> Cancel subscription
Cancel Dropbox Business subscription via Dropbox app
1. Using your team admin account to log in dropbox.com
2. Tap Admin console –> Billing
3. Scroll down and choose Cancel plan
4. Choose the reason you want to cancel -> Continue with cancellation
5. Scroll down and tap Complete cancellation
So far, I have shown you how to cancel Dropbox subscription on Android platform. Hopefully, this post will be useful to you. If you want to read more posts like this, let’s check out other articles on my blog.
If you find this post useful, don’t forget to give me like and share. Also, if you have any trouble in using Dropbox, let me know in the comments below. I’ll try my best to help you. Thanks for reading.