When it comes to Google Calendar, we often agree that this service has a cool interface compared to the other opponents. Google Calendar allows you to create an event with interesting feature images and attractive default colors. However, do you know how to change event color on Google Calendar? If your answer is no, reading this article will help you get the answer for this question. Today, I’m gonna share with you the instructions to edit event color on Google Calendar app.
HOW TO CHANGE EVENT COLOR ON GOOGLE CALENDAR?
You can change the color of your self-made events, your sharing events and events of your subscribed calendars. The instructions to perform this feature is not as difficult as you thought.
Now, let‘s take a look at the full tutorial:
How to edit the color of your self-made events
1. Access your Google Calendar app on your Android device
2. Find the event you want to change color by this instruction:
Tap More button -> Choose the option Search -> Enter the name of your event in the Search bar
3. At the event setting section, tap the Pencil button
4. Then, scroll down and tap Default color
5. Select the color you like at the pop-up box
6. After that, tap Save to end the process
How to edit event color of your subscribed calendar?
Note: When you edit the displayed color of your subscribed calendar, all the events in this calendar will change their colors. Besides, you can adjust the events settings including the color when you have the permission of the creator.
1. Access your Google Calendar account via a web browser on your device
2. Tap the calendar you want to change color and select the button More (3 vertical dots icon)
3. Choose the color you want from the color board
Or you can tap the Plus button and choose the color you like from the extended color board. After that, tap Save
Note: Not all calendar allows you to change color. So, make sure you have permission to change the event details or edit the calendar.
So far, I have shared with you how to change event color on Google Calendar. If you have any questions about this app, don’t hesitate to leave it in the comments below or contact me for more details. To get more Google Calendar tips and tricks, you can check out more posts on my blog.
This is all I want to share with you guys today. Hopefully, my sharing will provide you more information about this app. If you find my post useful, don’t forget to like and share it with others. Thanks for reading and supporting.