Dropbox is a cloud-based storage and syncing service which runs on multiple platforms. Like icloud and Google Drive, Dropbox offers an effective solution to limited hard drive space and file management. Besides, this must have Android app enables users to copy their files to the cloud and access these databases in most devices. More importantly, Dropbox is considered to be one of the most secure storage app thanks to its powerful API. You can easily store and sync data from Dropbox to other apps without fear of security. In this article, I will help you share this best cloud space service to others by providing detailed instructions on how to invite someone from Dropbox from Android devices.
THE BENEFIT OF INVITING SOMEONE FROM DROPBOX
As mentioned above, Dropbox is a wonderful tool to store files and folders. Sharing this app to other people will help them experience many useful functions below:
- Sync files across the devices fast and smartly.
- Store and access data everywhere.
- Save space with selective syncing function.
- Simplify team organization.
- Easy connect to other apps with a high level of security.
- Eye-catching interface.
- Edit documents with Microsoft Office integration.
Another important reason to suggest others using Dropbox is free space. Like other cloud storage providers, Dropbox only offers limited storage space for the basic account. However, you are able to get an extra space by inviting another person. Dropbox basic can earn 500 MB per successful referral. Therefore, you can get up to 16GB of free space by inviting 32 people.
HOW TO INVITE SOMEONE FROM DROPBOX?
In order to help others enjoy the amazing function of Dropbox and earn free storage space, you can easily invite them from your Dropbox. Here are the detailed guidance for you.
1. Open your Dropbox account on your Android phone
2. At home screen, tap the Setting icon in the upper left corner to open the Setting section
3. Click the Avatar or scroll down to tap the Settings button in order to open Dropbox settings
4. Switch to Personal account if you use a work account. After that, scroll down and tap option Invite friends to get free space
5. You might be asked to allow Dropbox to access your contact, tap Allow to confirm. Then, write an email or name of whom you want to invite. Dropbox will make suggestions based on your contact.
6. After writing, click the icon Send at the upper right corner. Your invitation will be automatically sent.
So far, I have provided you the detailed instructions on how to invite someone from Dropbox Android. Hopefully, my sharing will help you use this service effectively. If you have any trouble with this app, let me know in the comments below. Also, if you find this article helpful, don’t forget to give me like, share and comment below. Thank you for reading.