When it comes to Android offline app, we can’t ignore that Google Calendar is one of the most useful tools for our productivity. This service allows you to quickly schedule meetings, events and get reminders about upcoming activities. Besides, Google Calendar has a cool interface along with various smart functions. Most importantly, this app is designed for teamwork, so it’d be better if you share your schedule with others and create multiple events that your team can work together. If you don’t know how to use this interesting feature, you can learn it from this post. In today’s article, I will tell how to send Google Calendar invite on Android device.
NOTES ABOUT CALENDAR SHARING
You can invite anyone having an email address to your event even if they don’t use Google Calendar.
Besides, you can send invitations up to 200 guests per event. If you want to invite more guests, you can invite people using Google Groups. Google Calendar allows you to invite a group having up to 100,000 members.
Keep in mind that anyone having your invitation can view your events and even edit your plan. So, make sure you add the correct email address.
HOW TO SEND GOOGLE CALENDAR INVITE ON ANDROID PLATFORM?
Although the feature on Google Calendar mobile app is much more restrictive than the browser version, you are able to send invitations to others by this guide.
1. Access Google Calendar on your Android device
2. Select the event to display its details
For example, I choose the event Mom’s birthday
3. Tap the edit icon (pencil) at the top right corner to open the form to edit your event
4. Tap the option Invite people
5. Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite. Then, select Done
6. Next, tap Save to finish this step
7. In order to send your guests reminders about this event, tap the three vertical dot on the top right of the screen
Then, select Email guest.
Google Calendar will give you some suggestions for the reminders, just choose one of them or write a new one and send these emails to your guests.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR GUESTS DIDN’T RECEIVE YOUR INVITATIONS?
When your guests can’t find your invitation, you can try some solutions below:
- Remove the guest from your event then resend them the invitation.
- Ask your guests to check their spam folder. Maybe, your invitation email is stored there.
- Ask your guests to turn on notifications for events.
So far, I have given you the instructions on how to send Google Calendar invite and some notes when using this feature. This is all I want to share today. Hopefully, my sharing will be useful to you. To read more posts like this, you can visit my blog and check out other Google Calendar tips and tricks. Anyway, if you find this post useful, don’t forget to like and share it with other people. Thanks for reading and supporting.