Google Calendar is a time planner and scheduling service developed by Google team. This app enables you to schedule your plant, create and share your events with your team with smart functions. However, while sharing your calendar is quite easy, remove sharing feature of your calendar is rather difficult. If you have no idea how to do it, my post may help you somewhat. Today, I’m gonna share with you how to stop sharing Google Calendar and how to remove someone from Google Calendar.
Now, let’s get started!
NOTES BEFORE TURNING OFF SHARING FEATURE
Before giving you the full tutorials, I would recommend that you open Google Calendar via web browsers on your phone/tablet and choose to display the desktop version. Also, you should switch to the landscape mode on your device. These things will help you perform the next steps easily and quickly.
HOW TO STOP SHARING A GOOGLE CALENDAR?
How to turn off public sharing mode for your Google Calendar
If you don’t want to share your calendar with the public, here is the detailed tutorial that you need:
1. Access your Google calendar account via web browsers on your device
2. In the left side of the screen, choose a calendar you want to stop sharing at My calendars section or Other calendars section
3. Then, tap the More button ( 3 vertical dots icon) next to the selected calendar. The option box will appear. Choose Settings and sharing
4. You will be led to the Calendar settings section. Scroll down and untick the option Make available to public
Once you’ve done, nobody but you can see your calendar.
HOW TO REMOVE SOMEONE FROM GOOGLE CALENDAR?
If you shared your calendar with some person and you want to remove them, the following instructions would help you:
1. Access your Google Calendar account via a web browser on your device and choose the calendar you’d like to unshare in the left side of the screen
2. Then, tap the 3 dots button next to this calendar and choose Settings and sharing
3. Scroll down to the section Share with specific people and tap the X button near the person you want to unshare
After you completed the unshare process, the removed person won’t get any notifications about this activity. Besides, Google Calendar won’t ask you to confirm your action, so you should think twice before removing somebody.
So, I’ve just given you the full instructions on how to stop sharing google calendar and how to remove someone from your google calendar. I hope that my sharing will be useful to you. You can also read more posts on my blog to get more Android tips and tricks. Besides, if you’
This is all I want to share today. If you find this post useful, don’t forget to press like, share and comments. Thanks for reading and supporting.